We are very committed to a high level of customer satisfaction and this is reflected in the feedback and comments we have received since July 2008. To view our feedback please click on the View Our Customer Feedback link at the top of every page or click here.
We believe that a positive customer experience can be achieved in a number of ways, namely in the areas of communication, presentation, security and service.
Here are some of the points we believe reflect this:
- all pages within our site are secured with 256-bit High-Grade Encryption (just double click the locked padlock at the top or bottom of these pages - depending on which browser you are using - to learn more about this). Your details are 100% safe. So you can shop here with confidence.
- our site is family-safe, and is registered with the SafeSurf voluntary rating system.
- in accordance with UK Data Protection Law (Data Protection Act 2018) we are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (Reg #Z5276463). Any data we hold about you is restricted to the storage and retrieval systems we alone maintain. If there is no longer any need for us to hold your data, then it is simply deleted from our system. Your data will be stored if you have opened an account with us and a) have purchased a product and/or b) have subscribed to our newsletter. If you have opened an account with us but have not purchased a product within 21 days of opening the account or have not subscribed to our newsletter then after this period your data is removed from the system. No data is transferred to any other party and is held inside a secure system. You can view our registry entry here. Type or paste our Registration Number above into the relevant box to view our entry.
- we make every effort to be GDPR compliant and you can request to view, move or delete your personal data at any time
- we do NOT store or have access to any credit card, bank account or other financial details
- our preferred secure Credit Card Processor is NOCHEX, a UK-based company with a proven track record
- all products on this site are original and genuine - no copies
- all products are accurately described and each one has at least one accompanying image. In the case of vinyl records or CDs/DVDs/VHS videos, we also try to play test the media before listing and note any defects. In the event that the items have not been play-tested, these will be available for purchase in the relevant 'Untested' categories.
- displayed prices are inclusive of tax - the price you see is the price you pay (the only extra charge is for shipping)
- we comply to a strict anti-spam policy - we will never place any third party advertising in any communication we send you and we will never disclose your contact details to any third party unless compelled to do so by a legal authority
- we will regularly email you at key stages throughout the buying process - when you make the purchase, when your payment has been received and when your item has been dispatched
- we ship your item(s) very promptly. We will not keep you waiting for days or weeks (we post items daily except at weekends (between 1600 on Friday and 0900 on Monday), and Bank Holidays).
- we will always reply to messages in a timely and courteous manner
- although we would like you to open a customer account, you are also free to place an order using our 'Guest Payment' option.
Proud member of...