Subscribe to Our Newsletter - Get £5 to Spend
   View our Customer feedback
 UK Based - Ship Worldwide
All Orders Sent Include Tracking & EU VAT Now Calculated at Checkout

Mendelssohn COMPLETE STRING QUARTETS Acanta Box Set Bartholdy String Quartet

£19.99
A Box Set of Four 33rpm LP Records featuring the Bartholdy String Quartet Stereo Acanta label, 1973. Booklet containing background notes in English and German. Catalogue number: 913 23 075. German pressing
You will earn 24 points with this purchase
TwitterPinterestInstagramBookmark and Share
A Box Set of FOUR 33rpm LP Records: MENDELSSOHN COMPLETE STRING QUARTETS, featuring the Bartholdy String Quartet (Joshua Epstein, 1st violin; Max Speerman, 2nd violin; Jorg-Wolfgang Jahn, viola and Annemarie Dengler, violoncello). It was issued on the Stereo ACANTA label in 1973. Also included is a booklet containing background notes in English and German. Catalogue number: 913 23 075. German pressing.

The records themselves are in excellent condition, with no visible surface scratches or marks on all vinyl except Side 7, which has a small nick that results in a few ticks. Generally superb sound quality, with NO jumps, only very light crackle at the very start of each side and just the odd pop in addition to the ticks mentioned. Otherwise excellent playback.

No discernible spindle wear. Labels very clean, no discernible spider marks.

NOTE: The blemishes mentioned amount to no more than 2% of the whole - the other 98% is faultless!

The box, inner sleeves and booklet are all in excellent condition with virtually no wear at all.

913 23 075

PAYMENT CAN BE MADE BY CREDIT CARD VIA NOCHEX (SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSOR FOR UK & INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - NO FEES) WE ALSO ACCEPT CHEQUES OR POSTAL ORDERS IN BRITISH POUNDS AS WELL AS BANK DRAFTS ALSO IN BRITISH POUNDS

Please refer to the statement of delivery below:

* Payment by Credit Card or by postal order: item will be posted within 24 hours
* Payment by Cheque/Bank Draft: item will be posted when funds have cleared
* Combined postage if more than one item is purchased

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
  • Condition:
    Used
  • Product Code:
    1250
  • Weight:
    0.98kg