The record itself is in excellent condition, with no major scratches/marks that I can see. Very good sound quality, with NO jumps, or excessive crackle, and only a few light ticks here and there (around 20-25 in all). Otherwise near faultless playback. Minimal to no spindle wear. Labels very clean, no discernible spider marks.
The outer sleeve and original DECCA inner sleeve are in very good condition, with light ring marks on the back cover, a half-inch area of excessive rubbing along the top edge, light bumping to corners and light spotting to the inner sleeve. The booklet has some light spotting, but nothing major.
- JOHANN PACHELBEL: Canon & Gigue
- ANTONIO VIVALDI: Concerto for 4 violins & cello in B minor op 3 No 10
- CHRISTOPH WILLIBALD GLUCK: Dance of the Furies (Orfeo)
- CHRISTOPH WILLIBALD GLUCK: Dance of the Blessed Spirits (Orfeo)
- GEORGE FRIDERIC HANDEL: Sinfonia: Arrival of the Queen of Sheba (Solomon)
- ANTONIO VIVALDI: Concerto for 2 trumpets in C major RV 537
- GEORGE FRIDERIC HANDEL: Overture, Minuet & Gigue (Berenice)
- GEORGE FRIDERIC HANDEL: Air & Hornpipe (Water Music)
PAYMENT CAN BE MADE BY CREDIT CARD VIA NOCHEX (SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSOR FOR UK & INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - NO FEES) WE ALSO ACCEPT CHEQUES OR POSTAL ORDERS IN BRITISH POUNDS AS WELL AS BANK DRAFTS ALSO IN BRITISH POUNDSPlease refer to the statement of delivery below:
* Payment by Credit Card or by postal order: item will be posted within 24 hours
* Payment by Cheque/Bank Draft: item will be posted when funds have cleared
* Combined postage if more than one item is purchased
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.