Why Buy From Us?We are very committed to a high level of customer satisfaction and this is reflected in the feedback and comments we have received since November 2006. To view our feedback please click on the "Customer Feedback" link in the Customer Reviews widget on the right or click here.
We believe that a positive customer experience can be achieved in a number of ways, namely in the areas of communication, presentation, security and service.
Here are some of the points we believe reflect this:
- our site is secure with 256-bit High-Grade Encryption (just double click the locked padlock at the top or bottom of the page - depending on which browser you are using - to learn about this). Your details are 100% safe. So you can shop here with confidence.
- our site is family-safe, and is registered with the SafeSurf voluntary rating system.
- in accordance with UK Data Protection Law (Data Protection Act 1998) we are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (Reg #Z5276463). Any data we hold about you is restricted to the storage and retrieval systems we alone maintain. If there is no longer any need for us to hold your data, then it is simply deleted from our system. Your data will be stored if you have opened an account with us and a) have purchased a product and/or b) have subscribed to our newsletter. If you have opened an account with us but have not purchased a product within 7 days of opening the account and have not subscribed to our newsletter then after 7 days your data is removed from the system. No data is transferred to any other party and is held inside a secure system. You can view our registry entry here. Type or paste our Registration Number above into the relevant box to view our entry.
- we do NOT store or have access to any credit card, bank account or other financial details
- our preferred secure Credit Card Processor is NOCHEX, a UK-based company with a proven track record
- all products on this site are original and genuine - no copies
- all products are accurately described and each one has at least one accompanying image. In the case of vinyl records or CDs/DVDs/VHS videos, we also play test the media before listing and note any defects.
- we comply to a strict anti-spam policy - we will never place any third party advertising in any communication we send you and we will never disclose your contact details to any third party unless compelled to do so by a legal authority
- we will regularly email you at key stages throughout the buying process - when you make the purchase, when your payment has been received and when your item has been dispatched
- we ship your item(s) very promptly. We will not keep you waiting for days or weeks (we post items daily except at weekends (between 1600 on Friday and 0900 on Monday), and Bank Holidays).
- we will always reply to messages in a timely and courteous manner
- we operate a loyalty points scheme. Accumulate points to make savings on future purchases
- we require you to open a customer account with us before you can purchase any item. This is for your benefit as well as ours because it provides you with a contact/link that you can verify and it also helps us because we need to know where to send the item(s) you purchase.